Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bowerbanks invade England


We headed to England in early May, with my Sister and Brother in law, where we met up with my Mother and Father in Law. I LOVE when we go back to England. It is so nice to be somewhere they speak English for a change. This time we went back so that Mike could offically walk and get his diploma. It was so nice having family there for it as well.
 Mike, Baby #2, and I in front of the Sheldonian Theater after the ceremony.
 Mike with his parents. So much fun.


We stayed for a couple of days in a lovely Cotswold cottage. There was so much charm in the small village and we ate at the local pub. I actually didnt take many pictures becasue my sister in law had her camera, now I wish I had. We enjoyed lovely walks, and just being able to hang out. Logan LOVES his Grandpa! I love that he was able to hang out with him so much. Then we headed to London, where I looked forward to indulging on some Krispy Creame Donuts, and I sure did. We did a bit of sightseening, but just hung out for the most part. Mike and his dad went off to watch a Fullum soccer game. Mike had so much fun, his dad looked tired.
 Using the Tube to head to Harrods and do a bit of shopping! We had so much fun!


We said our good byes to the McCarthys, yes tears were involved. It truely made my heart ache that we live so far away from family! I love them, and hopefully we will closer to them sometime in the future. We also said Goodbye to Mom and Dad Bowerbank, well, for a day. We flew ahead of them home, and prepared for our visitors.

Lack of pictures here as well!

Mom and dad Bowerbanks came and enjoyed some time with us. While here I had an appointment with my GYNO to find out the sex of the baby! We are having a BOY. It was nice to be able to share the news personally with them while we were out for dinner that evening. We wemt to Strasbourg, and headed to Garmish for Mothers Day, where we stayed in the lovely village of Oberammergau. It was my first time to the area, and boy was it lovely.

No comments: