Friday, August 17, 2012

My kind of Camping.

For Memorial Day Weekend we got away. The hubby found a great deal through  Eurocamp in France. The drive was not far, and we had great weather. We got a mobile home with 2 rooms for 3 nights under 120 dollars.  As you can see the camp had a nice pool with slides and toddler pool.
 My boys trying to play some form of table tennis, or ping pong. Logan has so much fun.
 We hit up the pool almost every day that we were there! The water was nice, not too cold.
 On the last day there Mike made me go down the water slide. I felt weird going down the slide with a belly.  But alas I did it.to shut him up. LOL.
 Many of the small villages we came across had these old carriage doors, that were turned into windows, or amazing front doors. I love the rustic charm they have!

No comments: