Saturday, August 4, 2012

End of April 2012

Hooray! We have a computer. Now I can finally do some catching up before Baby B #2 makes an appearance.

So the week after Logan's 2nd birthday, Aunt Amanda and Uncle Tim came to visit us. Logan had so much fun with his Aunt and Uncle. They totally spoiled him rotten. We did many touristy things that are around the area, and Tim shared his love for metal detecting with me. I am a little hooked.

Crying because they took his train token to ride the train...
 Laughing because he is having so much fun.

Logan and Uncle Tim sliding down the big slide and the Fest.
 We took a trip down to Strasbourg France and Logan eyeing
the buttery cookies! Yum.

Oh and I celebrated a big 30th birthday. Mike threw me a party. I thanked him the following day
by putting a big dent in our car. He was pretty upset, there went my birthday weekend. My friends and I went out for dinner that night. It was fun, and great having family there for it too.

No comments: