Monday, August 8, 2016

November 2014

I just love the holidays, but this year I love it even more that my mom is here to celebrate them with us. Our cute little pre-schooler has his Thanksgiving program. It was hard with no dad and all 3 kid, but it was nice my mom was there to help me. Here is a short video. They are so cute. ha ha  This is Mrs. Ekkards class. 



 Logan and his new best friend, Johnny. These two are crazy and can give the teacher a run for her momey. ha ha ha!


 They made and got to eat their own pies. Aaron loved that he could help and enjoy the yummy treats too.



 We had a fun Thanksgiving. We had the carbajals over to eat with us. It was fun and simple and oh so delicious. Nom nom.
Just love this sweet little guy. He has been so amazing. Not too fussy.

No comments: