Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Time for catch up... APRIL 2014

When I got back from my grandmothers funeral, my mother in law was in Germany. We did a quick overnight trip to Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands. She had been wanting to go, so she and I left on a USO bus trip there. It was lovely, and I think she thoroughly enjoyed it. We got home and turned right around and we did a family trip to Paris. What is not to love about Paris in the Spring! Such beauty all around. It still amazes me that we live close enough to these beautiful cities, that we can drive.
 Mike with the boys and his mom.

 Logan.

 So beautiful.


 We also went and visited Palace of Versailles. This was a first for me, though I had been to paris more than just a couple of times. It was lovely, though many of the fountains were not on that day. We walked around the grounds.



 My little guy turned 4. He was so excited Grandma was there to celebrate his birthday with him.

 We had our annual Meester celebration with friends as well.

 Logan had a birthday party, and Darth Vader showed up out of no where. ( My friend Ofelia, dressed up in her husbands random outfit! ;) Needless to say the boys loved it.)
 Among all the craziness of April we found out another little bundle of joy was on its way.
 And we took grandma to Spring Fest. The boys love it, but I know I love it more. There is just something about it that makes me feel like a kid. I love seeing all the Lederhosen and Drindels.

Yes that happened as well. It was all Mikes fault for daring his mom to get on a ride with him.

No comments: