Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Summer Part 1

The hardest part of living here in a transient military community is all the good byes we have to say. This year in particular is very hard. Many of my really good friends are moving, though I still have some left.


The Idell family, such a wonderful family, it will be hard to know they are across the ocean, so far far away. I will miss each one of them. They are a great example to me. So grateful for the friendship and laughter. 

 The woods family will be missed, they lived really close to us, and well, we just loved them and our kids played so well together.
My sister here. Well she really isn't my sister, but if felt nice having someone who  had such a  similar  upbringing like me. It was a hard good bye. Just like the others.

Oh

And the Russo Family! Logans little best friend. They will miss each other. They were such good buddies. Change is always hard, but it helps us grow, forces us to make new friends have new experiences.

No comments: