Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Memorial Day weekend 2014 Zell am See/Salzburg


With a long weekend, we headed to Austria. We went to the Zell am See area. It was beyond beautiful. We had a very laid back time and enjoyed nature, enjoyed food, and most of all enjoyed the scenery. 










We also spent a day in Salzburg. Oh what a beautiful city. We strolled around the old city center, and went up to the castle.We had amazing weather. I really wanted to do a Sound of Music tour, but alas it did not happen. It could be because of the small kids, and Mike did not want to. I should of pushed him so I could of done it. Oh well. I guess I can go back, one day.






The highlight of the trip for me was the drive that we did. It is called Grossglockner High Apline Road. It has been on of the best scenic most lovely and beautifully breath-taking drives I have ever done. Oh, what beauty this world has to offer! The pictures up above are of us at the start of the drive. It was nice and warm, but by the time we got to the top it was soo cold.










No comments: