Monday, October 26, 2015

March 2014

Lucky number 7!

We were able to celebrate our 7 yr anniversary with a lovely dinner kid free and a family trip to our favorite place, the German Alp resort of Edelweiss. It was a mix of anniversary and Mike's 33rd birthday. There is always so much to do there, as well as enjoy the outside! We love Garmisch.







While in Garmisch I saw a beatuiful postcard, and remembered how much my Grandmother had been wanting to come to Germany to visit, but due to her health it would never happen. She had been in the ICU for a little while, and she skyped with me to let me know she had gotten the post card. I love that lady!


Berlin-
Part of my anniversary gift was a girls trip to Berlin earlier in March. It was a much needed break spent with some wonderful friends. I had really not had a desire to go to Berlin, but I fell in love. The museums, the history, all of it. So much to do, and so much we were able to do, especially being kid free!










At the end of the month we had to say goodbye to a lovely couple, some dear friends who were moving back to America, as the husband was battling cancer.

No comments: