Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Summer Part 3

Oh summer, how I love you. As we ended summer we did our summer trip. This time we headed to Italy, specifically the Tuscan region. I was beyond excited for some warm sunny, sandy beaches, and some beautiful town.



 My favorite. I fell in love with Cinque Terra. The cliffs, the towns, the sea. The food. We visited the towns, took the train one way, and took the boat on the way back. It was a busy, long day. But oh how I loved it. My pregnant body took a beating that day. Too much walking, but so worth it.



 Cannot even count the amount of times he had gelato! Nom Nom.





 Pisa...small town, beauty, and good food.

 Why not! Lets just wrestle in front of the Leaning tower of Pisa. Ha ha.

 The beach was Logans favorite part!
 Art at la accademia in Florence to see the David.





 Florence, such a beautiful city, filled with art and history and culture. One could spend weeks here and still not see everything!


No comments: